2019 Ruby Awards CALL TO ENTRY
Classification of Participants and Entry Cost:
- STUDENT $25
- Residential and/or Commercial school project assigned by an instructor and executed by an ASID Student Member while in school studying Interior Design.
- EMERGING PROFESSIONAL $50
- Residential and/or Commercial project executed by an ASID EP Member that has graduated with an Interior Design degree in the last 5 years working independently or with a firm.
- RESIDENTIAL $150
- Residential project executed by an ASID Professional, Allied, Associate, or Architect Member only.
- Residential Small Firm of 4 or less employees/interns – full time or part time.1
- Residential Large Firm of 5 or more employees/interns – full time or part time.1
- COMMERCIAL $150
- Commercial project executed by an ASID Professional, Allied, Associate, or Architect Member only.
- Commercial Small Firm of 20 or less employees/interns – full time or part time.1
- Commercial Large Firm of 21 or more employees/interns – full time or part time.1
- OVERALL $150
- ASID Designer and an ASID Industry Partner can submit a design project exclusively developed as a collaboration between a Designer and IP.
- INDUSTRY PARTNER $150
- Residential and/or Commercial project executed by an ASID IP Member only.
- Employee: full time, part time, office administration, administrative staff, any employee on active payroll.
- All Entrants must have an active membership. *Make sure your ASID membership status is in ACTIVE standing check here: https://www.asid.org/login
- Up to 5 before photos and 5 after photos may be uploaded. Images should be not be smaller than 1 MB, and no larger than 6 MB each, and of high resolution (300dpi or greater). This is the optimal resolution for printed images of winning projects. Entrants are not restricted to professional photography, but it is highly encouraged. Photos of less than 300 dpi will not be accepted. All photos must be free of any identifying information of client, designer, or other involved parties. Photos that do not maintain anonymity will be disqualified.
- An individual project may be submitted in no more than 4 categories.
- Floor plan/s must be submitted with every project.
- Projects must be complete within the past 5 years.
- Projects that have previously won an ASID TXGC Ruby Award are ineligible for entry.
- Entrants agree to follow publicity guidelines as established by ASID TXGC and authorize ASID TXGC to use any and all materials submitted for marketing and publicity purposes in perpetuity unless noted.
- Please see listing of all Category Descriptions and Category Numbers for proper submission.